Thursday, April 30, 2009

I am going to win TWOHUNDRED AND TWENTY MILLION DOLLARS tomorrow…

… in the Mega Millions lottery that is. I am totally going to win it all- I can feel it. I need to think about what I am going to do with all that money. Maybe I will post about that tomorrow morning??? =-)

First, I’m super excited because I recently found out that a good friend is pregnant!! So excited! Its funny- when I found out I burst into tears.

In public.

What. A. Dork.

Whatever… they were happy tears! I am soooo excited; they are going to be awesome Moms!

Moving right along…

Jillian is yelling in my ears right now through my MP3 player… and guess what she is talking about?

Motivation.

Perfect timing Jillian, thank you! Chocolate will be the death of me! I am soooooo fiending chocolate right now. How do I move past this!? I know I have to keep my eye on the goal but sometimes it’s just hard. So when I finish writing this I am going to go to the gym. I have to- I don’t want to be fat anymore.

Speaking of being fat- my job is contributing to my weight/food issues. Every 2 months we have a new menu for the account that I manage and part of the cycle change is tasting the food.

Key word- TASTING.

I must have forgotten that key word because clearly I did more than “taste”. It wasn’t anything really bad or fattening, I just didn’t need it. There was grilled chicken breast with blueberry jus, Cod with carrots and aritcoke, and Stuffed Gnocchi with mushrooms, spinach and a veloute (basically butter and a little stock) sauce. Sounds good doesn’t it?? Yep, apparently my gut thought so too! That’s okay- tomorrow is a new day and I will work out hardcore tonight. I will move pass this and reach my goal weight... you just wait and see!

I AM NOT GOING TO BE FAT ANYMORE!

Whew. Glad I got that off my cheast! Off to the gym…

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! Change is hard, but you will feel so amazing as you get closer and closer to your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Katie! I know, I know I keep telling myself that… it’s just another hump in the road. I appreciate your support! ☺

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss tracker...