Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HTML what??

This blogging thing is very addicting and time consuming! I am in the process of trying to change my layout. With the basic layout that I am currently using, I can’t add tabs that would redirect you to another page with more information about me. Lucky me, I don’t know enough about HTML editing so trial and error is the way that I am going. I was at home all day yesterday and I looked up at the clock and it was already 9pm… I had been on the computer for like 6 freaking hours and I was still stuck!

Today, I have written myself a to-do list so that should help. I really want to get more people reading my blog so I’m in the process of creating a Facebook page and maybe I’ll start “tweeting” on Twitter. I’m not getting any hits on my EBAY listings so I need to come up with something to create more traffic on the sites. This is like a full time job! It’s fun though, because I KNOW (I’m using the secret) that I will dig myself out of this hole!

Thanks for reading! Please check out my Ebay listings! (links are to the left)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...