Monday, April 13, 2009

Ebay...

So, I have gotten ONE item up on Ebay! Only one so far, it’s so time consuming. I consider myself pretty computer-savvy, but I’ve never sold anything on Ebay, so it’s a learning process. I took a bunch of pictures this morning so I will post some more items for sale later on today or sometime tomorrow. I have another Bridesmaid dress, 2 pairs of shoes (the ones that I wore with the bridesmaids dresses) and an autographed Laili Ali t-shirt that I dug out of the back of my closet. I know have more things that I can sell, but I first need to do a little spring cleaning to figure out what’s worth selling. Every penny that I earn from these ebay sales are going directly to my smallest credit card balance… the faster I can pay it off the better!! Please check out the links to the left… thanks for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...