Friday, August 7, 2009

Weight loss challenge day 4… and day 5…

Where to start… hmmm…

Well. First I’m feeling extremely bloated. This means that b***h Aunt Flo is on her way again. This is not good for the scale.

Oh, and I know today is Weigh-in Friday, but since the weight loss challenge goes through today, I am planning to weigh myself tomorrow morning.

My beloved Angel M….to make a long story short, I did this challenge by myself. She only logged her calories for 1 ½ days and only worked out twice this week. What can I say? I can only motivate her so much. Shit, I still have to find motivation for myself! I love her dearly and of course I support her 100%, but she’ll come around when she is ready. Health and weight loss is very personal, and everyone has to make the decision on there own to commit to it.

For those of you who are new to my blog, I am not one to hold my tongue. AT ALL.

However, I’ll take my bitch factor down just a little and not yell at her…. That wouldn’t help anyways! The truth is- I can’t even complement her on trying, because she didn’t try. I am by no means perfect, and I could have done better this week myself, so it’s not about that. It just a little disappointing because I know how strong she is and how easily she could have completed the challenge if she tried. But in reality, I have been there too and I know, it doesn’t matter what anyone says. So my plan is to back off a little, but encourage her to be healthy.

So anyways…

Today is the last day of the challenge!

I have a extra challenge ahead of me this evening. I am going to dinner and a movie with H.

Yikes!

Ok, it’s not that big of a deal… but lets be real, even when you make good food choices at a restaurant, you are still not 100% sure what goes in it to create the final product. I’m gonna take my chances! I’m hitting the gym before dinner, so that should definitely help.

Oh, guess what I’m going to see?? Julie and Julia! I’m so excited. I read the book a while back, so I am looking forward to it!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...