Friday, August 28, 2009

Weigh-in Friday…

196.6lbs

I’ve attempted to write a couple of times in the last couple of days, but for one reason or another I’ve gotten sidetracked and said, “I’ll do it later”

Accountability…. I know.

Probably part of the reason I haven’t been writing as much. It’s not as fun to write about eating crap, not working out and gaining weight, oh and being broke!

I am headed back in the right direction now. I think. Or at least, I want to.

I started working out again this week after not working out for 2 weeks.

I started back with a cardio kickboxing class… that wasn’t a good idea, I about died in that damn class. I worked out again on Wednesday… (I successfully ran a mile in 10 minutes!), and I worked out again last night.

But I have to be honest, I didn’t want to do it AT ALL.

Once I was at the gym and working out I was fine, but after I left I didn’t have that high that I normally get, it was more like dread thinking about doing it again the next day.

What is that about??

I have been buying more organic foods, so that is good, but newsflash to me, just because it is organic doesn’t mean that it doesn’t count!

I don’t even wanna talk about the finances. I’ll just say this, I got paid yesterday and I’m already broke!

I hate when that happens!!

With all of my trips coming up and miscellaneous stuff here and there the money is spent before I even get it!

Oh well.

I’ll be traveling to Florida for next week work , so I’ll probably be M.I.A. again for a little bit.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...