Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Weight Loss challenge Day 2…

I have ice on my shins….

It hurts. Ugh.

I guess I am running incorrectly or something. It’s weird, because when I am running or working out or whatever it doesn’t hurt, but when I stop I get these shooting pains up my shins. I iced them yesterday too, so maybe that will help a little.

We’ll see how it feels tomorrow…but don’t worry I WILL get my hour of cardio in!

I’m doing well with my calorie intake- 1450 today. I had a major sweet tooth at work today, but I made due with dry cereal, fruit loops to be exact!

I got in another hour and 15 minutes of exercise today. I did Cardio Kickboxing and then ran a mile on the treadmill (hence the ice). It was a good workout nevertheless… I burned 650 calories!

Tomorrow is day three… the week is almost over, and I am feeling GOOD!

3 comments:

  1. You should feel good, you're doing great!

    If you shins don't feel any better, I'd say skip the treadmill since it's pretty high impact and work out on the elliptical jogging, or do a brisk walk outside.

    Hope your legs get better soon!

    EbonyRenee
    Project Hot Mommy
    www.phmommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stretching after a 5-7 warm up may help. Also, before you start jogging/running walk for a few mins it realy helps. Stretch after too!

    Have fun and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support ladies! I took both of your advice and also iced my shins again tonight and I am feeling better… I’ll be back on the treadmill on Friday! Thanks ladies! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss tracker...