Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Weigh-in

194.8

Sweet!

Slowly but surely the pounds are falling off!

After the last 2 weeks I have had, I’m a happy with this number. I am going to push to get out of the 190’s.

I think it is time for me to set a new goal.

I want to get down to 188 lbs by Friday, July 17th.

That gives me 3 weeks to loose 6.8 pounds.

I can totally attain this goal! No problem.

Before I go any further, I have to acknowledge my weakness for food. I need to understand why I binge.

Confession….

I ate not 1 doughnut, not 2 doughnut, but THREE doughnuts this morning!

Seriously? What is my deal?

I need to promise myself, that when I have a craving for something not to deny myself… because when I deny myself I do stupid shit like this!

Now that I got that off my chest I can move on towards my goal.

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...