Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mission accomplished!!

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I did it! I freakin did it!

5 hours of Cardio *check*
Blog a minimum of four times this week *check*
Write down what I eat *check*

I am super proud of myself, regardless of what the scale says tomorrow morning, I did my best this week.

You guys have no idea how POOPED I am. You should have seen me at the gym last night. It literally took every ounce of strength. Plus I didn’t want to blog about being a failure, so that was motivation as well. This morning wasn’t as bad. I stayed my fat ass on the treadmill for 65 minutes. I walked at various inclines, did sets of sprints (at 8.0!), and I RAN A MILE…

Holy SHIT!

I ran a mile (at 5.8!).

I had the idea of a “Last Chance” workout in my head, and well, I just kept running. (It certainly helped that I had 8.0 marathon man and sports bra and booty shorts girl running on the treadmills beside me. What? Don’t skinny hot people make you want to at least try to keep up?) Mind you I haven’t run a mile (without breaks) in well over a year, so this is something to be excited about! The only thing is- now that I know I can do it I’ll have to do it again. Ugh. Not exactly looking forward to it, because, well I HURT.

Seriously, my legs, butt, shins and calves are throbbing just a little.

OMG, completely random thought. I will have to do another post sometime next week about all the not so nice things you see at the gym in the morning. Seriously, is it necessary to parade your old wrinkly ass around the locker room BUCK naked? I mean I know it’s a locker room and everything but there are towels and all sorts of cute cover-ups you can wear while you put on your make up and do your hair. Seriously!

Anyways,

I am happy to report that I decided that I am going to bring my workout clothes to the beach. Depending on how hung-over I am, I may try to get up early and walk/jog along the beach a couple of days.

Today is going to be hectic, but it doesn’t matter because tomorrow at 7am I will be heading to the beach!!

Have a wonderful weekend!! Talk to you guys on Tuesday when I get back! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...