Saturday, June 6, 2009

Where did my motivation go?

I have 6 days before I have to weigh in again…. and 3 simple rules to follow, I can do this!

I have to be honest; it hasn’t started off all that great. I soooooo did not what to workout yesterday, but I did. I only did 30 minutes on the elliptical though, but I guess that is better than nothing at all.

I wonder where my motivation went??

I didn’t eat too bad yesterday, but I didn’t write down what I ate yesterday until this morning, so I’m sure I forgot something. And I’m guessing my portion size at dinner was too large…but it was good! I had Black beans with brown rice and grilled shrimp.

After I post this I am going to log my calories for yesterday on sparkpeople. I have got to get my shit together!

I doubt I am going to have time to workout today… depends on what time I get off. Plus, I have a birthday party to go with my favorite Gay boys. I’m giving myself a 2 drink max… and I am going to try to eat light but load up on fruits and veggies.

I have to lose this week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...