Friday, May 29, 2009

Weigh-in Friday!

197.8

Not to shabby! I was a little nervous about weigh in yesterday, so I went to the gym after work, even though I got off late. I didn’t get home until almost 10pm… but I’m guessing burning those 700 calories helped (30 minutes elliptical, and 35 minutes on the treadmill power walk/run)! :-)

FYI- I am in much, much better spirits today. The last few days I have been overly bitter and angry for no apparent reason. Glad that is over!

Tomorrow morning C and I are driving to another state about 3 hours away for a semi-high school reunion. (I still can’t believe it has been 10 freakin’ years since we gradated high school!)Two of my best guy friends from high school recently got engaged, and one of them is returning to South Africa on Monday (He lives there- believe it or not he is a part of a missionary!), so it is kinda a celebration/see you soon/reconnect BBQ. I’m really looking forward to it!

Today is a busy day at work, so I have to cut it short. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...