Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Friday!

Today is my high school BFF’s birthday. So I went out with her and some friends last night. This is why I think I am getting old, because I only had 2 drinks and I was in bed by 1am and I still feel like shit this morning! I used to be able to go out on a Tuesday night and stay out until 4am and still go to work the next day with no difficulties. I guess that era is over. But I hear this new era is even more fabulous; you do whatever you want when you want and don’t feel bad about it!

On to business…

Today is weigh-in day.

I didn’t lose anything, still at 202.2.

I guess that is better than a gain right?

I’m sure it doesn’t help that I drank alcohol and went out to eat twice this week. Its okay, next week will be better, I will lose again!

Yesterday was payday! I have credit card #1 paid off! I love seeing that $0 balance in the sidebar! I am going to keep this card though, but I am only using it for work, seriously, that is it! I will still be able to maintain a zero balance though, because I’ll use it when I travel, and I usually get reimbursed within a week or so, so I shouldn’t have to worry about interest.

Now my plan is to tackle credit card #3 with a vengeance.

With that said, I have a confession to make.

I went shopping yesterday.

I know, I know. You don’t eve have to say it.

I spent about $100, I have $150 budgeted for miscellaneous items over a 2 week period. That means I have $50 remaining until the 21st! Ugh. I hate having to stick to a budget!

I bought a shirt, a belt and earrings from Lane Bryant; all for $54 (I had a $25 off $75 or more coupon.)You should see the shirt it is sooooo pretty, I’ll have to take a picture of it. And I bought a dress from Macy’s for $48. I didn’t plan on shopping at Macy’s, but I had an eye appointment at the Macy’s optical center and the dress section was directly across from where I was and well I couldn’t help but look! I’m still thinking about taking the dress back. It is so pretty AND it’s a size 14, but I can’t wear it as much as the shirt that I got from Lane Bryant and realistically if I want to stick to my budget I am going to need that $48. *sign* We’ll see.

I need to go buy some lottery tickets.

This weekend is going to be a little exhausting. The party continues tonight with my high school BFF and I have an employee out again tomorrow, so that means I will be working late again on Saturday. The good news is, I can come in at about 10am, so I’ll get a little bit of sleep. It will be worth it, she will only turn 28 once!

Well, I need to attempt to do some work. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...