Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blah

That is how I feel today. Just blah.

I totally woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. My alarm on my brand new BB Curve that my girlfriend bought me like 3 weeks ago decided not to work this morning. The alarm went off, but apparently the ringer wasn’t working so there wasn’t any sound. I just happen to wake up at 8am and I am supposed to leave the house by 8:15am. My phone did this once before, but I just turned it off and turned it back on and it was fine.

Stupid fucking phone.

Anyways, that just started me off in a pissy mood. Then I get to work and it is just one thing after another. I hate when people ask me the same fucking question every single week. This Indian chick with a really thick accent asks me every Tuesday if I have an override card for the time clock and every single time she is like, “NO… Vhy not?” Did I have a fucking override card last week when you asked me?? No. So what makes you think this week is different??

Ok. I’m going to go sit in a corner and count to 10.

Maybe that will help.

Good news though, being in this mood makes me want to go to the gym and work out hardcore to my “angry” music. Lol….. System of the Down, Chop Suey is a good one to start with.

Tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...