Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Master Cleanse 2, day 7…

Wooooo Hoooooo!! Only three more days left. Thank you GOD!

I have good news. I weighed myself yesterday…… 199.8lbs

Down 12.2 pounds! And out of the dreaded 200’s!

Again…. It’s a cleanse so I’m not eating any solid food, but I am getting about 1000 calories a day from the Lemonade and Maple syrup concoction…. So I know I will gain a few pounds back once I'm done, but I feel soooo much better and that feeling is what I need to continue to shed pounds.

I have been working out just about every day. So far I’ve gotten in a 30 minute cardio workout 5 of the 7 days, it’s definitely not an intense workout by ay means, but it’s got me moving again. Once I start eating I am definitely hopping on the treadmill to start running again- my goal is to get back up to running 2 miles in 20 minutes or less within a month.

I’m actually excited about working out (for real workouts, not just 30 min walks). When I started the cleanse, I had no desire what so ever… I just wanted to sit on my ass and eat. So Amen for that.

I’m really excited because I got exactly what I was looking for with this fast- clarity to listen to my body emotionally and physically and ENERGY to keep myself healthy.

I’ve also taken some time for myself during this period too. I took myself to the movies to see “Love and other Drugs”… which was an awesome chick-flick by the way and I looooove Anne Hathaway. I hung out with my Gay Boyfriend and I hung out with H. I’ve been reading The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success: A practical Guide to the Fulfillment of your Dreams by Deepak Chopra. J and I are also working on our budgets, and working on spiritual mind treatments for each other. It’s amazing how much time you have when you aren’t eating!

I’m super excited about my renewed attitude and burst of energy!

Hope you all have a fantastic hump day! Talk to you soon!

xoxo,
 

2 comments:

  1. Down 12 pounds is nice! Congrats!

    Love reading success stories like this :)

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support and thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss tracker...