Monday, February 23, 2009

My quarterlife crisis...

There is no point in being pissy and angry and depressed for no good reason, life is too short! At least that is what I tell myself! And today is a good day, so I actually believe it! I don’t know what happened, but I feel happy about life again. Well, I think I do know what happened. I was taking those awful fucking birth control pills…Yaz. The whole point of that particular pill was to help with PMDD… aka, bitchyness, irritableness and all the other lovely things that Aunt Flo brings along with her. Apparently it had the reverse effect on me. Everything was multiplied! I was a bitch (more than normal), and sad… just a fucking mess! I’m not going to dwell on the past though, because today I am HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...