Saturday, February 21, 2009

About me…

I am a 27 year old bi-racial Sex and the city loving lesbian. I have been with my girlfriend for about 4 ½ years. She is patient, kind and caring; nothing at all like me. I love her soooo much! We fight (ok, I yell and she gets mad at me for yelling) and she gets on my nerves from time to time but at the end of the day she is still the love of my life! My family means the world to me. I seriously have the most loving supportive family that any girl could ever ask for. When I came out of the closest almost 5 years ago, my Mom looked at me and said, “what the hell took you so long to tell me?!” And my father, who I came out to over beers at a local bar said, “I don’t care, I just want you to be happy.” I am most definitely one of the lucky ones!

I’m outgoing and loud, and sometimes a little bit too much.
I love my friends! They are all really special to me.
I love chick-lit.
I am OBSESSED with Sex and the City.
I’m anally organized about really random stuff.
I’m a Gemini, and I fall in the category “jack of all trades master of none”.
I love to travel.
I love chocolate.
I love music... you should see me singing my car!
I secretly want to be a Rockstar.
I love makeup.
I love getting dressed up.
I’m a girly-girl. I’d rather watch gymnastics or What not to Wear.
I hate my big boobs. I want a breast reduction, but I’m a little scared of the “surgery” part.
I love shoes. I really, really love heels. Pumps, peep-toes, sling-backs, platforms, wedges, you name, I love it.
I love Greek food, but I love German food more.
I love sitting outside at a nice café, taking in the sun and chit-chatting with friends.
I love to cook and I am a bit of a food snob.
I hope to open a restaurant in the near future.
I believe in human rights.
I think everybody deserves the right to pursue THEIR happiness.
I think Prop. 8 is stupid.
I think organized religion is a little scary.
I do believe in God, but I don’t believe in shoving your religion down someone else’s throat.
I DO NOT believe that I homosexuality is a sin, and we are definitely not going to burn in hell.
I believe that God loves me for exactly who I am.
I hate when people talk down about things that they don’t know anything about.
I’m über-liberal.
I believe in Karma.
I believe in the Law of Attraction… Oprah knows what she is talking about.
I want to adopt kids. Older kids.
I want to make a difference in somebody’s life.
I don’t really have a favorite color. I just love color in general. Red, teal, pink, purple, kelly green…
I ♥ NYC. My goal is to live there by my 30th birthday.
I love flowers.
I have major hay fever. I sneeze all spring long.
I think I was a hippie in a former life.
I might be addicted to blogging.
I could keep going on and on and continue this list, but I think I’ll stop here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...