Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Put down the burger...

I ate McDonalds for lunch today. Double cheese burger. Large fries. 6 piece nugget. Eegghhh, I should be ashamed! And the worst part is, it wasn’t even that good. I was craving it big time, and I couldn’t control the urge. However, I did something positive to counteract my binge… I joined a website called sparkpeople.com. Kind of like a free weight watchers. Speaking of, I need to buy a tape measure so that I can record my measurements. Anyways, I did drag myself to the gym after work; I did 15 minutes on the treadmill and 30 minutes on the elliptical. As tired as I was, MB birthday is tomorrow and they are going to [a fun place that I'm not going to name] tonight, so of course I had to join! Here is the text that I received from RS regarding tonight, “Hey! Come to [A fun place that I’n not going to name] to join in celebrating MB (-1 til 30) birf-dey! Tonight. 8pm. Wear pink. It’ll be a gay invasion!!” So I have to find something pink to wear! So, I went home, showered, put my make up on (I used my new concealer for the dark circle around my eyes… and I think it worked!). I wound up wearing this salmon colored (it’s in the pink family!) shirt that I don’t really like and have never even worn before… whatever, it was pink! We had a great time and CS even got me a light up purple pen with his winnings! And they had cake, chocolate cake…. FUCK, so much for going to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...