Thursday, February 26, 2009

Random babbling

I snoozed at least 3 times morning…. So tired! Anyways, when I looked in the mirror this morning, it kinda looked like the dark circles under my eyes were going away a little bit, it’s not quite as dark. But I am just tired today… I don’t know where my high went that I had at the beginning of the week. I got paid today… I so want to go shopping. But, #1 I need to buy a birthday present for both my Mom and Sister, so I can mail it at once, and #2 I don’t want to buy anymore fat girl clothes! I am going to plan my reward now, when I lose 50 pounds, I am going to allow myself $500 on 1 big ticket item ( or may 2 or 3 medium ticket items?). So I need to get serious… I could buy a pair of Manolo’s, or a purse, or I could have a spa day… possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...