Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Happy Monday!

Okay, I realize that today is not Monday, but today is MY Monday so….. HAPPY MONDAY! :-)

I had an awesome weekend. SATC binge with my bestest Gay boyfriend RS, and a nice relaxing, quiet Monday at home alone ALL DAY! (I love those days!)

Anyways, I don’t have much time to write today, I have mucho work to do today and I am already late getting started!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have a new eBay listing up. Please check it out! The link is in the sidebar to the left. (or just click here) It's a Sex and the City trivia game... so much fun for any fans out there. I'm a horrible friend with a bad memory, and I bought it for RS's birthday and completely forgot that he already had it!! I already have it too, so no point in keeping it! In case you are wondering I got him this instead....

I’m gonna post some more things for sale later this week… I need to make some extra cash for our NYC trip. (Did I mention that I am also going to Miami with my Cotton Club girls?? I’ll tell you more about that later!)

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...