Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ugh...

I shouldn’t be blogging right now because I have a ton of work to do. I just found out some big news at work, but it means a shit-ton of work for me. I can’t really go into detail, but it is a BIG change in our business.

AND

I also found out that we supposedly have a “surprise” auditor coming tomorrow.

Not good.

Well, auditors are generally not good, but tomorrow, it is extra horrible, because my girlfriend is graduating from college tomorrow.

I am scheduled to be off tomorrow, but now I’m gonna have to come to work for a few hours and then try to escape in time to make the graduation.

It always happens like this, I go weeks without shit to do at work, bored out of my mind, and then everything comes crashing in at the wrong damn time!I mean my girlfriend is graduating tomorrow!! And let me tell you, it has been a LONG journey!! I am so proud of her though- she is the first person in her family to have a degree. This is a big freaking deal! There is no way I am going to miss it!

Ok, I have to cut my venting short…. No more time for procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...