Saturday, March 19, 2011

Woe is me…

In case you didn’t notice, I didn’t weigh myself yesterday.

2 reasons for that… I was afraid I gained and my scale is going bonkers.

But mostly I just didn’t want to know.

I had a horrible week working out… not so bad on the food because I haven’t had much of an appetite at all… but still, I know my body and I need a good workout.

So blah, blah, blah… woe is me… blah, blah blah….

I don’t feel good on the inside… I’m struggling MAJORLY with my hair. I don’t think that I have mentioned but I am in the process of going natural… it’s been over a year and the only time I am actually happy with my hair is when I get it straightened. *sigh*

I know it’s dumb… but between the nappy hair and the big ass I still haven’t been able to get a handle on my motivation.

I took the time to watch some you tube videos about transition to natural hair… so I have a couple ideas on things to try… maybe if I feel better about the way that I look I’ll be more motivated to treat my body better.

Anywho… enough of the sob story… I’m going to Wal-Mart to buy a new scale, so I will resume weigh-ins this coming Friday.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.


xoxo,
 

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate how honest you are on here...it takes a lot to be so honest about such personal things. I am not sure that I can offer much by way of encouragement bc a lot of women struggle with how they look on a day to day basis. I will say though, that if you there are some things about your appearance that you can control, do your best to do control them. Feeling good about the way you look almost always has a positive impact on the way you feel. Good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for reading and Thank you very much for the encouragement...feeling good about the way you look can change your whole attitude... it's something I'm paying more attention to. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss tracker...