Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Weigh-in…

Incredibly shitty week. All around. Pmsing. Bloated. Binged on cookies.

Blah.

I’ve been struggling. The food is the hardest part. There are days I just want to eat and it’s hard to keep the goal in site. It pisses me off that I can’t eat certain things… but then I think is it that serious?? Sometimes it feels like it is. Hopefully, I’ll get out of my funk soon.

On a happier note… I have been working out in the mornings… I did 5 days this week. I’ve only been getting in 45 mins to an hour, but I’ve been trying to push myself during my workouts and I’ve been doing a lot more strength training… hoping that it will boost my metabolism.

Anyways… on to the weigh-in…



0.4 lbs down

At least it wasn’t a gain.

Blah.

xoxo,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...