Thursday, April 22, 2010

Master Cleanse Day 1&2….

Soooo… G and I are doing the Master Cleanse… the goal is to complete 10 days.

We’re on day 2.

Yesterday went well… I’m definitely more hungry today than I was yesterday, but I also had a distraction yesterday (*wink* more to come on that).

First of all I’m ecstatic with my weight right now …. I haven’t posted anything about it but when I weighed myself this morning I was at 174 lbs…. if you remember from the last time I posted about my weight I was 196.8 … so I have lost 22.8 lbs!! The 22 lbs came off the healthy way… working out and eating right…. But these next 10lbs, I just need to get them off so that I can look good when I go to Miami! :)

I know the weight that I loose from the Master Cleanse probably won’t stay off…. But I’m gonna get right back in the gym when I get back from Miami, so I ‘m not worried about that!

Right now, I am feeling a little bit lethargic, but that probably has more do with the fact that I was up late last night with…. Ok, I need to name her; I’ll call her ‘J’, [DON”T READ THIS PART MOM] having the best sex of my LIFE! OMG! Ok, I’m not gonna go in to detail, but I’m so falling for this girl… and yes it is the same girl that I wrote about here.

So anyways… back to the Cleanse…:)

It is definitely tough… and it’s not so much that I’m hungry… I just want to eat, out of habit I guess. Work seems to be the hardest part of the day. Once I’m home I’m ok… I read or meditate or watch TV and I don’t even think about food. It definitely helps that G is doing it too.

I can’t wait see what the scale says at the end of all of this… my goal is 165lbs. I will keep you guys posted.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...