Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday weigh-in…

Let me preface this by saying I started working out with a trainer last Thursday and he has been KICKING MY ASS.

1 hour workouts Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.

And he also has me on a limited 2 week meal plan: fruits, veggies, lean meats (only grilled, baked or seared), baked potatoes (white or sweet) and a gallon of water a day. So no carbs, no chocolate, no alcohol, nothing…. Fun.

So when I began my training he weighed me in at 219.6. (Which I fought tooth and nail, his scale is definitely fucked up! I weighed myself that morning and I weighed 212… so that is what I’m going with.)

Anyways…. Long story short, I lost 6 pounds according to his scale over the week- 213.6 , but according to my scale….



211.8

Funny, because that is what I weighed last Friday (on my scale).

WTF is going on here? Am I losing or not?

How can I loose 6 pounds on his scale and nada on mine?

I feel healthier and my pants are fitting better, so I know I have at least lost inches, but what the fuck is up with this scale garbage??

Anywho… I’m not sweatin’ it because I’m kicking ass and taking names. J

Have a wonderful weekend!



xoxo,




P.S. I have some exciting news! I’ll post details tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. i think its gonna be hard to get those pounds to want to part ways with something so beautiful...they just want to be close to you lol! All jokes a side for someone who sees you almost everday, I can def see a difference...beyond that there is something to to b said for the journey...enjoy the ride. The benefits are forth coming love.

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss tracker...