Wednesday, October 7, 2009

No Inhibitions…

It has been a long while since I last posted.

I’m in Texas for work at the moment. This past weekend I was in Miami with CC for a mini vacation and the weekend before that I was in NYC with N.

About N… we have decided to separate for now. I don’t know where we are going, but for now we are taking a break. I love her, of course, but sometimes you have to think about what is right for both of you and not just what you “want” to happen in theory. I also started seeing a therapist since all this started. She is really making me reflect, not just about N, but about myself and why I am the way I am and what I can do to improve on me.

I get it; it is all a part of the process of growing up. But nobody told me how freaking hard it would be.

So my new goal is to live my life with no inhibitions. If I want to do something; I do it. If I want to move somewhere I am going, if I want to wear something; guess what? I’m gonna wear it. No reservations. And no clearing anything with anybody.

I had the most amazing time in Miami. Seriously, I felt like it was College spring break again (except I had more money this time!) We stayed out and partied ALL freaking night… well into the morning, then got up around 9am got dressed and laid out on the beach all day until about 6pm, then went home showered, got dressed and partied it up all over again. I can’t remember the last time I stayed out until 5am and had a BLAST the entire night. I will say that the alcohol helped- but hey, whatever works!

I am so blessed to have so many amazing people in my life; Thank you guys for your unconditional love and support.

You know it is funny that my blog is titled, “How did I get here”. Initially it meant, how did I get to this weight and how did I get into this debt. But now… it includes so much more. Seriously, how did I get here???

That’s it for now… talk to you guys again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...