Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Something to look forward to

I’m sleepy today, and I am fighting the urge to snack. I’m not even hungry, but always around this time (its 4pm) I get the munchies! So I’m not going to give in AND I’m going to go to Cardio Kickboxing tonight. How you like that! Anyways, I have been spending most of my day doing research for our Europe trip next summer. I am so freaking excited about it. I have always wanted to go to Greece, and I am finally going! Here is the plan… we will leave fly to Frankfurt first spend a few days with my family and get over the jet-lag. (It will be close to my birthday too, so that will be nice.) Then we will take the train to Paris and stay there for 2-3 days. From there we will fly to Rome, spend 2-3 days in Rome and after that possible travel to another city in Italy (maybe Venice or Milan or Tuscany) we would only spend 1 night there and then fly to Athens. Spend 1-2 nights in Athens take in all the major sites, and then travel to some fabulous Greek Island, maybe Mykonos or Santorini… or even Lesbos. (how funny is it that there is an island named Lesbos!) We will be traveling for about 18 days… it is going to be so awesome. It is over a year away, but I am just extatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...