Thursday, September 30, 2010

Off to the motherland…

Vaction officially starts at 5pm today!

Wooooo Hooooo!!

You have no idea how excited I am!

I fly out tomorrow and arrive early Saturday morning. I’m so excited to see my family and to have a BREAK from work.

J and I haven’t spent more than 3 days apart, so I know I am going to miss her like crazy. Of course we’ll skype and talk on the phone and it’s only 10 days, but you know new love… at least our new love…. <3

I’m not sure if I will really be blogging that much while I’m at home… I’ll mostly be reading books, lounging around with the fam and doing NOTHING… man I love these kind of vacations, too bad there isn’t a beach near by.

SN: I weighed myself yesterday morning. 194lbs. Ugh. What does being happy in love= being fat? J has gained a good 15-20 pounds too. Operation get your body right will commence as soon as I return to the US. For real this time. I’m not gonna dwell on the disappointment, I’m going to remember how easily I ‘got rid’ of the weight last time and channel that energy to get this weight loss going. More to come…

Talk to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...