Friday, June 10, 2011

A few things…

Ok, so after that heavy, dark, depressing post I left a few weeks ago about being a food addict I feel like I need to do something to lighten the mood a little in this wonderful place that I come to dump my feelings, so here’s a little something that made me smile….


Note from J reads: Thanks for always creating a wonderful healthy home for us. You light up my life. <3 Me


I know you guys get tired of me gushing about J…. but she really lights up my life. :-)

In other news…

I finally started my food blog, but I’m using my real name there sooooooo, I won’t be posting any of that here. I really enjoying being anonymous and I’d like to keep it that way… it allows me to be free! So between the new blog and job searching… I feel like I never have enough time to do anything! Job searching is so freaking time consuming!

Oh and a very cute blog that I just started following OH HAPPY DAY is giving away a trip to PARIS for 2! Airfare and Hotel included. Get your name in ASAP! Click this link to find out how to enter... http://ohhappyday.com/2011/06/goes-to-paris


Going to keep it short and sweet today, hope you all have an amazing weekend! I'll be back soon!


xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weight loss tracker...