Friday, July 2, 2010

“I am in a financial cul-de-sac” –Carrie Bradshaw

Sooooo, after 1 year and 5 months, 104 posts, numerous comments, a blog award, lots of complaining, giggling, bragging, sadness and budgeting, I have finally decided to add a DONATE button to my blog.

Yep, I’m finally that desperate.

It can’t hurt right?

I need money, moolah, dinero, cash, cheddar, bread… whatever you wanna call it. If you can donate .50 cents or $100 dollars, I need it. My budget is getting tighter and tighter, but my debt doesn’t seem to be going down AT ALL.

I’m trying to be creative and find another way to produce some additional funds- I have got to get these credit cards paid off. I am truly just like Karyn in “SAVE KARYN” (which is an awesome book by the way- check out the link)…. $20,000+ in debt at 28 years old- I can’t really enjoy my life because I’m stressed about my money.

I refuse to live this way forever.

So why should you donate your hard earned money to me?

Well, you read my funny, witty, charming blog for entertainment (I hope) and let’s face it… I NEED HELP!

I get it, we could all use a little assistance, but if you are willing and able- I (and American Express and VISA) would greatly appreciate it.

In the meantime…. I am going to sell my fat girl clothes, apply for part-time work as a server (instant cash), start working on my book, and start playing the lottery (can you hear the sarcasm? I’m keeping my fingers crossed anyways)….

Thanks in advance for your help!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting and educative post. I know losing those pounds are extremely difficult but if you put your mind to it, I know it will be as easy as a pie. Check out this weight loss supplements Acai Berry Pure . It works

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great idea! Let us know if it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such interesting read and information, thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete

Weight loss tracker...